India is a popular tourist venue. Every year, many visitors from all over the world visit this fascinating country for pleasure, business, or for other purposes. India features the oldest cities in civilization.
Therefore, it has a stunning architecture, historical monuments, and scenic areas. India is also popular for its cultural diversity and cuisines since it is bordered by many countries, namely Sri Lanka, China, Myanmar, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh. What makes India a popular tourist destination? What are five reasons why you should see India once in your lifetime?
Why should you visit India once in your lifetime?
Whether for business or for fun, or for any other purposes, India has a lot to offer to first comers as well as recidivists. Just to name a few, here are five important reasons why you should visit India once in your lifetime.
1. To enjoy the scenic beauty of the city, and its awesome architecture, while discovering the history of those fascinating areas. Several fascinating touristic venues will make your journey to India unforgettable and enjoyable, including the Taj Mahal, the Golden Temple, Palaces, and other popular tourist destinations.
2. To learn history and discover the evolution of the city by visiting historic places like Temples and palaces as well as modern places. India is home to the oldest cities in the world such as Dehli and Pradash. It also encompasses renowned modern destinations like the Saffron City, Copper City, Sandalwood city and the City of Palaces in Mysore, and more.
3. To discover the cultural diversity and or even for religious purposes. Mysore and Rajahmundry are popular cultural destinations to enjoy music, art, dance and textile, while Tirupati, Pradesh is the spiritual place of India. Every day, thousands of people bathe at the Granges River for spiritual cleansing, and thousands of pilgrims from all over the world visit this spiritual place of India every year.
What can we buy in India?
4. To shop for electronic devices, you need to go to the largest IT market. Pune (Maharashtra), Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Gurgaon are the technology hubs of India, with the latest IT equipment like i-phones, tablets, computers, and accessories at affordable prices.
Bangalore and Hyderabad feature major tech industries like the Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, Wipro, Infosys, Oracle, and more. India has a large number of stores, which sell and export IT materials and accessories.
5. And last but not least, you can't go to India and not taste Indian food, and to enjoy the fine taste of the Indian cuisine at great restaurants. India is the country of spices.
What makes Indian cuisine unique is the use of several spices blended together in one dish. India is also the world's second-largest producer and exporter of the Assam and Darjeeling tea, after China.
Offering tea to guests is a very important culture in India in order to welcome them. India has a lot to offer because of its cultural diversity and fantastic tourist venues.
Book your flight to India with eDreams to explore the beauty and riches of this unique country. With their long years of experience, eDreams will help you organize your trip perfectly for you to enjoy it to the fullest, without stress. Discover about the latest deals for your travels!